Letter to @gan_chun (Michael Gan of @Kucoincom)

Mr. Michael Gan, my regards. In principle, I fearlessly disclose my tremendous shame, sorrow, sadness for opting for this kind of request. I am mentally prepared for a no and even to be ignored by you (likelihood by remoteness, but I trust my blog), to request a gift from Kucoin (KCS) that you can donate to me. What you like.

The reason? Future, Mr. Gan. The savings in a future cryptocurrency in which I have seen tremendous potential because you have dedicated yourself to an experiential marketing, an enormous responsibility and delivery, joining innovative and solid future projects. That's why I ask for help, a leverage.

I'm from Venezuela, I live in Maracay - Aragua State. And I want to have a future here, even if the bad government does not want to. And in KCS I have seen a huge possibility of subsistence.

I will thank you for your donation, even if it is half of a KCS. My Twitter is @Humoristech and @Periodistech where you could send me even if it's a hello and luck.

My Kucoin wallet is the following: 0x1eb2b4e9fa14140a2c55e33837a9242dcd0086f8

My greetings and greater successes.


Argenis Garnica


Señor Michael Gan, mis saludos. En principio doy a conocer sin temor mi tremenda vergüenza, pena, tristeza por optar a esta manera de solicitud. Estoy mentalmente preparado para un no y hasta para ser ignorado por usted (probabilidad por lejanía, pero confío en mi blog), para solicitarle un regalo de Kucoin (KCS) que usted pueda donarme. Lo que guste.

¿El motivo?, futuro, señor Gan. El ahorro en una criptomoneda de futuro en la que he visto un tremendo potencial porque ustedes se han dedicado a un mercadeo vivencial, una responsabilidad y entrega enorme, uniéndose a proyectos innovadores y de sólido futuro. Por eso le pido una ayuda, un apalancamiento.

Soy de Venezuela, vivo en Maracay - Estado Aragua. Y quiero tener un futuro aquí, aunque el mal gobierno no quiera. Y en KCS he visto una posibilidad de subsistencia enorme.

Le agradeceré su donativo, así sea la mitad de un KCS. Mi Twitter es @Humoristech@Periodistech donde podría usted enviarme aunque sea un hola y suerte.

Mi billetera de Kucoin es la siguiente: 0x1eb2b4e9fa14140a2c55e33837a9242dcd0086f8

Mis saludos y mayores éxitos.

Argenis Garnica

#FREEBITCOIN: Aprende a Ganar #Bitcoin #btc GRATIS DE POR VIDA

Cómo ganar bitcoin con Freebitcoin a diario sin importar lo ocupado que estés Atención:  La plataforma Freebitco.in ha mejorado muchísimo. C...

Entradas populares